Sunday 25 October 2015

A Grand Day Out...


FROM: Manchester School of Art.
Windy, occasional light rain. Walking.
TO: The Whitworth Art Gallery, Manchester University.
FOR: The ‘Art_Textiles’ Exhibition.
A short narrative about it in pictures.
First pictures are pencil drawings (these were in a different part of the gallery, a different exhibition) - I was blown away by these...

Richard Forster






Sorry about the non referencing, I lost my notes!
Then a peer critique - a virtual group hug about all our work. Thanks to Stephen, John, Lorenzo, James and me. Wish I had taken a picture of that.
AND to top it off a fabulous impromptu pop up photography exhibition!
AND THEN straight off the train and to Alyson Agar's photography exhibition opening at House of Blah Blah, beauty! 
Alyson Agar

1 comment: